GO SUB translation function and text customizationThe translation and text customization function compatible pages are as follows.
- Customer account page
- BOX page
Translation and text customization function
It is possible to customize text and translation displayed on your account page or BOX page. The default language is based on the store language used by customers.
Setting the default language setting method> You can set it from the language setting page.
- Simplified Chinese)
- Traditional Chinese)
- Czech language
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
In addition, the default translation other than Japanese and English is created using Google Translate, so please check before use.The following sections can customize the translation.
- Contract detailed section and contract status
- Contract date section and modal for next order date change
- Request for the next order for the next order
- Subscription plan section
- Modal of adding / changing product sections and products
- BOX Modal Section
- Next delivery date and time section
- Delivery address section
- Payment method section
- Order history section
- Cancellation section
- Section of minimum number of purchases and maximum number of purchases
- Pop -up confirmation message
- Message after confirming pop -up
- Other error messages
For example, when a customer creates a contract with USD, it is displayed in USD when changing or adding or planning contracts. Alternatively, in the same store, other customers create a contract with JPY, and when changing the contract, it is displayed and calculated.
Previously, only the main currency of the store was supported.We use Contextual Pricing based on SHOPIFY location. The currency of the contract is determined in your country by setting the SHOPIFY market.After the contract is created, the customer calculates the new price of the product based on the country of address when changing, adding, plans, etc. from the customer account page.
GO SUB uses a contract address, contract request address, or your default address. As with the currency of the store, the currency of the contract is also based on the country of the customer's address, and the currency of the contract also follows the setting of the SHOPIFY market. All new prices are calculated as the function of SHOPIFY's Contextual Pricing.
- If the currency of the contract is different from the market setting in the customer's country, you will not be able to change the plan or product from the customer account page. It is not recommended that you use add -ons such as currency selection in the store and freely select the desired currency.
- In the Multichalencies store, the price discount of the subscription plan may not work properly other than the main currency of the store, so use a percentage discount instead.
- The dashboard is displayed only in the same currency contract as the main currency in the store. In the future, we plan to add a function to further support multiple currency stores.