CHEVROLET COLORADO Z71 HURLEY CONCEPT
This project was conducted as a concept model as a joint project between Harley and Chevrolet, and was announced at the Las Vegas motor show SEMA. Harley doesn't like the fact that the Harley logo is just on a normal truck in this project! In any case, he seemed to be keen on this project to make a truck that solves the problem that the surfer has.
Creative Director Ryan HarleyHarley's Rider Kai Renny also participated in the project and provided various feedback as a surfer. The features of the Chevrolet Colorado Z71 HURLEY CONCEPT are as follows!
- The base uses Chevrolet's pickup track colorado.
- A waterproof wristband with a built -in RFID comes in, and it is automatically unlocked by holding it in front of the door logo.
- The seat is covered with quick -drying neoprene (the same material as the wet suit), making it easy to get on and off while being wet.
- In addition, for the remarkable adventure server, this car itself becomes WiFi HotSpot, so information such as waves and navigation using Google Maps is also a batch re -catching.
- The storage of the rear part can be taken freely so that the luggage can be stacked efficiently.
- Wetsuits can be dried efficiently on the storage shelf, and drinks can be stored efficiently.
- The roof surf rack is installed with a simple code, so it is easy to load the surfboard outside.
- Equipped with an alltererin tire (all terrain tires) on a 17 -inch wheel
- Lift up to increase the running performance on the beach
- The snorkel (a high muffler) is set, so it can be driven even in a deep water.